Title: Office Manager Reports to: SPPRC FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Office Manager position encompasses all Administrative Assistant tasks including additional responsibilities to ensure the efficient operation of the Church and Office.
- Assist the Senior Pastor in the routine and daily administration of the church. His/her requests are first priority.
- Work with office staff to maintain phone coverage and create an open inviting environment for all guests/members
- Backup for office staff
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Maintain church records and files
- Maintain/update church’s public calendar in “Church Events” software
- Maintain new member, deaths, and baptism records
- Work with bookkeeper on any funds that come in during the week, add account codes or answer questions
- Assist Minister of Adults with church calendar scheduling and event promotions
- Assist Minister of Children with church calendar scheduling and promotion of activities
- Assist Minister of Youth with church calendar scheduling and promotion of activities
- Provide administrative support to Church Committees as needed
- Maintain personnel files
- Review work, monitor hours, resolve issues, train, give input to SPPRC Chair
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references with telephone numbers to email@example.com
For more information, and a complete job description, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the church business office at 208-888-2245.